THE WORLD’S STRONGEST SERRAPEPTASE 260,000 SU’s Activity
Serra RX260 is a ultra powerful proteolytic enzyme formula that stands alone in supporting healthy fibrin, mucous and inflammation in the body.* This may promote a reduction in levels of dead tissue in the circulatory system, promoting smoother healthier flowing blood.* Fibrin often builds up throughout the body and manifest in many undesirable and unhealthy ailments. Serrapeptase supports healthy fibrin build to support total body support. * Studies on the use of Serrapeptase are numerous and reports reference successful use.
- Supports Healthy Fibrin Levels & Fibrin Metabolism*
- Relief from Sinus and Respiratory Build-Up of Mucus*
- Provides Potent Anti-Inflammatory and Fibrinolytic Properties*
- Promotes Total Body Support*
- Stimulates Bodys Response to Injury & Surgery*
Powerful Support for the Body’s Response to Inflammation with Serrapeptase*
A wealth of information exists regarding its anti-inflammatory properties. Research has shown as follows:
- Standard Treatment In Europe Serrapeptase has been admitted as a standard treatment in Germany and other European countries for the treatment of
inflammatory and traumatic swellings. In one double-blind study of Serrapeptase conducted by Esch et al at the German State Hospital in UIm, 66 patients with fresh rupture of the lateral ligament treated surgically were divided in three randomized groups.
- In the group receiving the test substance, the swelling had decreased by 50% on the third post-operative day, while in the other two control groups (elevation of the leg, bed rest, with or without the application of ice), no reduction in swelling had occurred at that time. The difference was of major statistical significance. Decreasing pain correlated for the most part with the reduction in swelling. The patients receiving Serrapeptase became pain-free more rapidly than the control groups. By the 10th day, all patients were free of pain in the Serrapeptase-treated group.
Serra RX260 for Healthy Fibrin Metabolism*
Fibrin is a protein formed in the human body that can significantly impact our health and general well-being. Fibrin is documented to be responsible for scar tissue, thrombus formation and inflammation along with its associated pain. Enzymes help support a healthy circulatory system by keeping & maintaining healthy fibrin levels and promoting total body support.*
How do SU’s relate to IU’s?
Enzyme activity is often measured through a FCC (Food Chemicals Codex) or USP (United States Pharmacopeia) assays and is indicated by IU (international unit). Some enzymes don’t have a standard FCC or USP assay, such as serrapeptase. However, Japanese PIU or SU is used interchangeably on different serrapeptase products. While we do not know what sort of assays other companies use to test their enzymes, you can still compare the activity level on a one-to-one basis.
Unlike other supplements, the weight (mg) of an enzyme supplement carries no significance. It is not the amount but the potency, or activity, of the enzyme that really matters. Guaranteeing the ingredients are available to the body is more important than how much of the ingredient is listed on a supplement label.harmacopeia (JP) has established an activity assay specific for serrapeptase, which measures activity in SPU, or serrapeptase unit.
Why Our Method Of Enteric Coating is Significant?
Biomedic Labs uses an Advanced Delivery System & Coating called Enhanced BPPS process that increases stability and absorption rather than a cellulose capsule. This process does not merely coat the capsule like most companies but rather the powder allowing for greater activity and bioavailability in the body. For More on How To Choose Quality Enzymes Click Here
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results may vary. Copyright © 2018 Biomedic Labs. All rights reserved Terms & Conditions