Serracor-NK is a carefully formulated, comprehensive systemic enzyme blend designed to support maximum circulatory, respiratory and fibrotic health. Serracor-NK contains the dual-action formula SEBkinase®, a combination of two potent fibrinolytic enzymes which have powerful synergistic effects. A carefully selected palette of additional enzymes, herbs and minerals enhance SEBkinase to create a highly effective new formula.
Why Take Fibrinolytic Enzymes?
Fibrin is important. Your body naturally produces fibrin in response to injury or trauma. Imagine you scrape your knee – your body immediately produces a clot and a thread-like protein called fibrin forms a structure in that clot to hold it in place. This acts as a natural bandage as the body heals. Like that scab on your knee, your body uses fibrin to repair internal injuries as well.
But too much fibrin can do more harm than good. It can accelerate scarring, leading to chronic inflammation, pain, and unsightly blemishes. More seriously, excess fibrin can increase clot formation and impede normal blood flow, which can lead to more serious fibrotic conditions or cardiovascular events.
Maintaining healthy fibrin metabolism is essential. Serracor-NK supports normal fibrin levels, blood viscosity, overall blood circulation and a healthy inflammation response.*
How Enteric Coating Makes Serracor-NK Uniquely Effective
Our enteric coated serrapeptase and nattokinase makes Serracor-NK unique. If these enzymes are not enteric coated, the acidic environment of the stomach can destroy their potency. Other companies do not have enteric coated serrapeptase. They try and make up for it by selling higher and higher potencies, which ultimately still do not work. Our cutting-edge enteric coating maximizes serrapeptase and nattokinase potency through the stomach and delivers them into the small intestine, where they are most needed.*
What’s In Serracor-NK?
- Peptizyme SP® EN (the enteric coated serrapeptase in SEBkinase): known for its beneficial immune cell response. It was first found in silkworms, which used serrapeptase to dissolve their tough fibrous cocoons.
- Enteric coated nattokinase (the nattokinase in SEBkinase): the active ingredient in an old Japanese folk remedy for cardiovascular support.
- Bromelain and Papain, known for their immune support properties.
- Lipase to break down fats into essential fatty acids needed for healthy circulation.
- Rutin for antioxidant support.
- Amla a strong source of Vitamin C.
- Coenzyme Q10 as a cofactor in metabolism.
- Magnesium to boost SEBkinase performance and support cardiovascular and nerve health.*
A Safe and Natural Regimen
We believe in safety first! Other companies merely buy and repackage someone else’s product. But, as a true manufacturer, we control safety from the beginning.
We can certify that Serracor-NK is free of pesticides, chemicals, preservatives, animal derivatives, egg, milk, soy, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and shellfish. All its enzyme ingredients are kosher-certified, and suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Serracor-NK is manufactured in the USA and follows cGMP guidelines.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results may vary. Copyright © 2021 Biomedic Labs.
All rights reserved. Terms & Conditions